Before we can declare your body type, we need to do some measurements. I repeat measurements, not judgments. These are unimpassioned numbers that help us determine how to rule our empires. They are not estimations of self worth.
So here are the steps:
1. Get into your dainties – most of us don’t wear clothes on top of clothes, so for accuracy’s sake, disrobe. While measuring, keep the tape taut (not too tight, not too loose). You may want a friend, of an intimate nature since you are exposed, to help you (mother, sister, husband).
2. Measure your bust - across the fullest part of your of your bosom and straight across the back.
3. Measure your waist - somewhere in the vicinity of your navel. Feel for a curvature and get the circumference.
4. Measure your hips – navigate the tape around the fullest part of your bottom, around the curve of your hips, and straight across to the front.
5. A little math – don’t worry, just get a calculator or use my spreadsheet below.
- Divide the hip number by your waist number (hip/waist)
- Divide your bust number by your waist number (bust/waist)
- Divide your waist number by your hip number (waist/hip)
- Divide your waist number by your bust number (waist/bust)
I even made you this nerdy spreadsheet to assist. (Click the edit button in the upper right then enter your measurements in the “YOU” column.
Upper Figure (Ample Bust)
Middle Figure (Soft Tummy)
Lower Figure (Full Hip, Bottom)
Linear (Straight, Athletic)
1 hundred 98 cents = your own upper figured fashion look book cheat sheet.
Procure your own empire constitution. Your personalized fashion look book includes your own upper figure rules of conduct and much more.Consultation will be conducted online. Delivery will also be completed online unless otherwise requested. Please allow 1-2 weeks for virtual delivery.*