Offer your gentleman wunderkind a fashion prodigy’s wardrobe via a wardrobe cluster. 15 pieces ready to mix, match and never repeat for the next 12 school days.
Below the shopping list and example ensembles:
A – Long Sleeve Chambray Top (Carters $13), B – Cherokee Short Sleeve Polo (Target $8), C – Bravado Rock Tees (J.Crew $33), D – French Terry Zip Hoodie (J.Crew $42), E – Tony Hawk® Striped Henley Tee (Kohls $14), F – High Top Sneakers – (H&M $20), G – New Balance KE410 Sneakers (J.Crew $50), H – 5 Pocket Corduroy Pants (Land’s End $29), Quicksilver Amphibians Wombat Boys Hybrid Shorts (Tillys $22), J – 1969 Original Fit Jeans (Gap $25), K- Knit V-Neck Sweater (H&M $10), L – Printed Poplin Shirt (Old Navy $15), M – Flex 4D – LHON/Poince (6.pm $20), N – Webbing Belt (Land’s End, $13), O – Herschel Heritage Camo Backpack (Nordstrom $40)
Fashion your own dick or jane for their studies without having to do all the research yourself. Book a cluster-based virtual shopping session.
Did I mention I’m heading back to school? You should join me.
Top 5 Reasons to Register for Wardrobe Strategies at MCC taught by yours truly:
- Upon completion, you can wage battle against Crocs, UGG Boots, and Bedazzled Denim, or whatever else your fashion aesthetic demands.
- TEC 245 counts toward an Image Consulting certificate. Said certificate would look very smart framed in a gilded gold frame in your personal styling office.
- A Friday morning dedicated to dressing up makes a lovely elective, perfectly accenting classes like biochemistry.
- I will teach you everything I know and a few things I don’t. My goal is to glory in your future success.
- You’ll be prepared to make the world a prettier place
Spread the word to your collegiate fashion smarties. Registration closes, and classes start, Monday, September 9th.
Syllabus includes: body type dressing, color analysis, personal styles identification, closet cleaning, wardrobe maximization, shopping strategies, and much more.