Arizona summers are persistent. An afternoon of hopefully cool breezes will be followed by a triple digit dawn. But whether the weather cooperates or not, I intend to welcome fall and its intended fashion companions: cozy sweaters, tweed trousers, leather boots.
And speaking of persistent annoyances, although I love the warm spicy color palette of Autumn, I intend to remove it from my smile. I plan to part with my dental discoloration. A toddling run-in with the vacuum cleaner left my right canine cuspid a darker shade than the rest of my smile. Too young for tact children have occasionally asked why my tooth is old and dirty. Personally I affectionately call it my hobo tooth.
Not that I oppose storytelling details or the graceful aging or our bodies, but I feel a pristine smile will still leave me with more than adequate visual character development.
I therefore declare today the initiation of my teeth sparkling exercise, and I am fully armed with the Crest kit purchased at my local Costco (it currently includes a $10 instant rebate).
The 3DWhite full bodied line includes:
- Crest and Oral-B 3D White regimen includes the Crest 3D White Pro Effects Whitestrips ($50 for 20 doses)
- Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste ($3.25 – $.4.25)
- Crest 3D White MultiCare Whitening Rinse ($5.89 & $7.29)
- Oral-B Pulsar 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothbrush
- Oral-B Advantage 3D White Vivid Toothbrush ($3.49 & $6.99)
The Crest 3D White Pro Effects folks claim that combining whitestrips with the rest of the 3D White collection will result in a whiter smile in 1 DAY!
Feed me fashionably fresh